EDS builds long-term client relationships by resolving issues quickly and comprehensively in a quality manner.
Clients can expect a proactive response that utilizes the latest technologies, equipment, and approaches for disaster recovery.
Our Service Model
The EDS service model is based on the following:
- Prompt resolution of your issues while working in a collaborative and accountable manner.
- Management by a senior project manager from start to finish.
- Quick mobilization and response to address the issue expeditiously and thoroughly.
- A commitment to return to normal and safe operations as soon as possible to minimize inconveniences and hardships to your employees, customers and vendor partners.
- Emphasis on safety to ensure that all OSHA and state department of health requirements are considered and incorporated as part of the solution.
- Prompt and accurate billing to resolve your matter efficiently.
Working With Us
EDS stands out from the competition thanks to our people and our expertise. Our disaster recovery consultants are licensed, certified, and trained to handle emergency situations of any size. A trusted EDS senior manager manages each project to communicate progress and ensure that OSHA and other prescribed requirements for safe and healthy operation are maintained.
When you choose EDS as your emergency consultant provider, you receive:
- Proactive disaster preparedness plan and strategies
- Access to latest technologies, equipment and approaches for disaster recovery
- Licensed, experienced, trained and certified specialists at your disposal
- Quick recovery and restoration of your business from disasters
- Timely reporting and communication about disaster recovery progress